1. The promoter is: RangilaTube India Pvt. Limited who operates RANGILATUBE (www.rangilatube.com), a video sharing platform (RangilaTube) which is primarily focused on content creators situated on the Indian subcontinent.
2. The competition, WIN INR7000! involves the process of uploading original content, and/or content without any copyright infringement by content creators. The content creators are to promote their video to people within and outside their circle to boost the potential engagement (views, likes, shares, comments and subscriptions to their channel) with their content. The video with the most engagement wins the prize. Furthermore, there are prizes for two other videos that have the second highest (wins INR2000) and third highest (wins INR1000) engagements.
3. Video content to be uploaded to RangilaTube should fall under the following categories:
4. Uploaded videos must not contain material which is violent, discriminatory, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate. RangilaTube reserves the right to determine whether content is appropriate or inappropriate. In the event that RangilaTube deems a video or videos to be inappropriate, it reserves the right to remove the relevant from the platform.
5. Minimum video duration will be two (2) minutes. On the other hand, maximum video duration will be three (3) hours.
6. Uploaded videos should not be above two gigabytes (2GB).
7. This competition is open to residents of the Republic of India, aged eighteen (18) years or over except employees of RangilaTube and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with RangilaTube or judging of the competition.
8. There is no official entry fee and no official purchase necessary to enter this competition.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
11. The competition will commence on 05/03/2020.
12. Closing date for entry will be 31/03/2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
13. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
14. RangilaTube reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of RangilaTube’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by RangilaTube.
15. RangilaTube is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
16. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and RangilaTube reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. Winners will be chosen at the discretion of RangilaTube
18. The winner will be notified by email within twenty-eight (28) days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within fourteen (14) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
19. RangilaTube will notify the winner how, when and where the prize can be collected.
20. RangilaTube’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
23. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation in India and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. The winner’s name will be available twenty-eight (28) days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
25. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
27. RangilaTube shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
28. RangilaTube also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.